20 Best Affordable Bass Booster for Windows 10 devices
Bass is a low-frequency signal with a frequency range of 20 to 200 Hz. Many of the bass booster for Windows 10 are media players with equalizers for boosting. These equalizers have a variety of frequency bands. However, only a few of them can increase the bass levels. 60 Hz, 31.25 Hz, and 62 Hz are common such frequency bands. You will get a 15-20 dB boost by using these media players. Besides frequency bands, you can also use presets like absolute bass, treble and so on to boost bass.
Equalizer APO is the perfect bass booster for Windows 10. The tool is simple to use. It provides simple tuning functionality to enhance audio efficiency. It can make very minute little enhancements to your audio. One thing to keep in mind when using this is that you must reboot your system after installation. Additionally, on your playback system, you must enable the application for it to run.
- You can use it with a Room EQ Wizard.
- You can configure it to read its filter text file formats easily. You can find the TXT file in the installation folder of your computer.
- It has an add-on interface is very simple. Its name is Peace GUI. This has the support of 9 speakers. It also offers up to 31 gain dB equalizer sliders for each of these speakers.
- It offers you virtually unlimited number of filters.
- It supports multi-track editing.
- The application is very light weight.
- You can integrate it into Voicemeeter.
- It has Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plug-in.
- You need to install both Equalizer APO and Peace GUI.
- Sometimes you might even get a virus detection notification from the Peace setup. But this is just a false positive.
MixPad has largely simplified audio mixing and editing. Thus, you can also regard it as a free bass booster for Windows 10. The program’s user interface is simple and elegant. Bass boosting is just one of the many features offered by this application.
- It enables multitrack editing with unlimited number of clips simultaneously.
- It supports almost all audio formats.
- It offers ASIO support. This enables editing with precision.
- It offers a bunch of other editing effects too.
- The highest sample rate here is 96 kHz. Most other software mixers offer higher sample rates.
- You can only export audio files below 32 bits.
For highly customizable outcomes, choose Boom 3D. It is perfect bass booster for Windows 10. It is a certified application that runs smoothly on Windows PC.
- It supports 3 dimensional surround sound. Pairing this with good speakers or headphones will give you a great experience.
- It offers in smart bass boosting features. This can revolutionize your hearing experience.
- It has 31 band equalizer filters and presets.
- It is great for many purposes. Some of them are playback, video gaming, home theatre system.
- It has a trial period for 30 days.
- The interface is not very simple and easy to grasp.
- It takes a long time to update your status after purchasing.
- The free trial version can be a bit nagging.
Audacity is possibly the best free bass boost software out there. It has a simple easy to use interface that is good for both beginners and professionals.
- It supports multi-track editing and recording in many formats. It also supports various plug-ins for you to choose from. Gsnap lets you add auto tuning effects to your audio.
- It lets you write your own plug-in too. Its plug-in manager is capable of dealing with a wide range of plug-in installations.
- You can choose from a variety of audio sources like microphone, mixer, among others.
- It also has 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit support. This lets you generate high quality sound at all times.
- While editing, you can go back and forth through any number of actions. This is very convenient while comparing during editing and rectifying errors.
- Audacity is completely free and compatible with GNU/Linux, Windows, Mac.
- The interface looks primitive and unappealing.
- Nowadays, faster free digital mixer software are available.
Bass Treble Booster
Bass Treble Booster is a highly recommended bass booster for PC. Bass Treble Booster is a free to try software with a straightforward user interface.
- You can easily customize the frequency of the audio coming from your Windows 10 PC. It has 15 frequency options. It ranges from 19 to 30 Khz.
- It can increase the volume of your music without losing its quality.
- You can also add different settings to the bass and treble using custom presets.
It also lets you convert the format of your audio files to the desired file format. It supports many audio formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, etc.
- The file size is not too big.
- It lets you create your own playlists.
- It enables batch processing.
- To some the software might seem a little unsophisticated.
Adobe Audition is one of the best Windows 10 bass booster for professionals. It draws strength from several years of Adobe experience.
- The program design is such that it speeds up audio and video production workflow.
- It offers various advanced features like multi-track editing, audio restoration, etc.
- You can also perfectly get rid of any awkward breaks in audio.
- You can incorporate music clips into it. This will make your audio sound much more professional.
- It offers you a bunch of royalty-free sound effects.
- It lets you export your work directly into other Adobe softwares for video editing.
- It offers discounts to students.
- The interface looks intimidating for beginners.
- It needs high memory and power.
Ocenaudio is a new and more advanced free music editor. It is also much faster and lighter compared to Audacity. Hence, it is the ideal bass booster for Windows 10 devices.
- The interface is simple and handy. It offers a range of keyboard shortcuts too.
- Unlike most free audio softwares, it does not add the effects straight to the original audio. This enables you to adjust the different settings and listen to the changes right away.
- It also offers a range of filters that you can apply to your audio.
- It has Virtual Studio Technology plug-in support. Hence, you can use your own plug-ins too.
- It is faster than Audacity. It is also not as heavy as it.
- It works on several platforms like Linux, Windows and mac.
- It does not support multi-track editing. It supports single stereo/mono files only.
Wondershare FilmoraPro Audio Editor
Wondershare FilmoraPro offers sound editor free installation. It offers almost all the best premium editing features for free.
- It lets you add audio to videos.
- The Equalizer effect offers a bunch of presets like Bass Boost and Low Pass. You can input values or adjust the sliders as per your liking.
- You can also use other tools like Echo, Audio Reverse, Balance etc.
- It compresses and synchronizes audio automatically.
- It has a huge library of royalty-free tracks.
- It is great for audio processing for video production. It is not quite efficient as an audio editor exclusively.
Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is the in-built media player for all Windows 10 devices. Hence, it can also work as a bass booster for Windows 10.
For bass boosted Windows, right click on the window of the media player. Then go to Enhancements > SRS WOW effects settings. Here, two options are available in this setting: Trubass and WOW impact.
- Trubass is a dedicated feature that increases the bass levels by up to 100 percent. After increasing the bass values, you willl note an immediate rise in bass levels.
- The WOW effect, on the other hand, produces a more refined and clear sounding. The bass and background instrument sound appear much more crisp and clear than the input audio.
- It offers a 10 band frequency equalizer.
- It comes with your Windows 10 set up. This means that you do not have to install it.
- It lets you organize your audio and video clips. You can do it in terms of album, genre, rating, etc.
- It lets you create playlists.
- More recent versions of Windows Media Player offer access to Media Guide. This is a website where you can browse and download a bunch of movies, music tracks. Internet radio etc.
- It is completely free of any cost.
- It comes pre-installed in your Windows 10 PC. Hence, in case of any issue arises, you cannot uninstall and re-install it.
- It is often unable to properly stream videos. This problem arises especially over DSL connections.
- Windows Media Player also does not sync to all portable devices such as Zune and iPod.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a free open source streaming service for Windows 10 devices. It is also a well-known media player that can play audio and video files in a variety of formats. To name a few, they are MP4, WMV, MP3, AAC, and others.
You may also add various audio and video effects.
For bass boosted Windows with VLC Media Player, click on the Equalizer icon. Then go to Tools > Effects and Filters to find it. Tick the Allow and 2 Pass options to enable the equalizer. To increase bass, shift the 60 Hz slider to the right. VLC Media Player offers a maximum bass boost of 19.9 dB.
You can also enhance different other audio parameters such as treble, pitch, and so on.
- A 10 band equalizer is present in the effects and filters menu. It can improve the bass levels of audio and video files.
- It supports many audio and video formats. It can also play files such as BluRay, .mov and .avi.
- You can also convert to other file formats.
- It offers you many handy keyboard shortcuts.
- It has a tool to download videos from YouTube.
- It has a unique feature of normalizing audio. This is for your ear protection.
- The user interface is easy to operate.
- It does not let you add tags to your media files.
- It is not easy to locate a file in its large library.
Viper4Windows is a free audio driver and bass booster for Windows 10. It offers various features like gain control, equalizer, compressor and many more. Its interface allows you to quickly change different audio parameters. It improves the quality of your soundtracks instantly.
- It offers 18 bands of equalizer settings.
- It offers a bunch of presets such as jazz Music, Rock Music, Super Bass, etc.
- It has many specific tools with dedicated purposes. Two of them are XClarity and XBass to suppress noise and boost bass.
- You can add many effects to your audio such as pre-delay, damping, decay etc.
- It lets you change the setting so as to fit the surrounding you are in. it could be small room, mid-size room, large room and others.
- You need .NET Framework 2.0 to install this application.
WavePad is one of the best free audio editing softwares that has been around for a while now. It is the perfect bass booster for Windows devices. It has both basic as well as advanced tools. Its installation and operation is easy.
- It offers you a bunch of effects like noise removal, reverb etc.
- You can change the speed and pitch of your audio clip.
- It offers audio scrubbing.
- It lets you process a bunch of audio clips together. This proves to be a huge time saver.
- It works on Mac, Windows and Android.
- It does not support multi-track editing.
- It is older than most other audio editing softwares in the market. Thus the interface is not as modern-looking as the others.
A Digital Power Station (DPS) is a proprietary professional algorithm. It has 120 calibration points that can optimize any audio signal in real time. It can add depth, clarity, and amazing stereo field imaging to any audio signal.
Tony Bongiovi started his career with renowned artists in a place called Motown. This is where Bongiovi DPS was born. He designed his own recording studio and then created Acoustic Labs. This technology brought recorded music to life.
Bongiovi DPS works by scanning the device’s audio signal in real time. It uses its custom profiles to refine it as much as possible. This was revolutionary. Before this the only way to listen to such clear audio was to invest in headphones or expensive hardware. Hence, you can count it as an ancient bass booster for Windows 10.
- It houses a special Virtual Subwoofer Technology
- It supports for online communication services like Google Voice, Skype, etc.
- It has 120 calibration points. They can enhance your entire processing job.
- It enables real-time adjustments without compromising with the quality of the audio clips.
- It does not have a volume slider. This is present in almost all other basic editing softwares.
- Sometimes it is unable to detect headphones as the output device.
FX Sound is a premium bass booster for Windows 10. It can enhance a system’s overall bass and tone. It boosts sound by taking over the PC’s default audio drivers.
This bass boost software mainly offers two sound enhancement options. They are Dynamic Boost and Bass. These options are present in the Effects menu.
- The dynamic boost feature boosts the overall sound and the bass of the audio.
- Bass only increases bass levels without modifying any other audio parameter values.
- It offers 7.1 surround sound
- It can refine low quality audio tracks.
- You can reverse any trace of audio compression.
- It has Deep Bass and Upper Bass adjustments. They let you modify your bass frequencies. You can control, boost and even cut your bass. Bass guitars, drum sets and many other deep instruments will enjoy these two features,
- You can easily design and save your own presets.
- It does not play audio files by itself, so you’ll need to use a media player to listen to them.
- In the free version, you can boost bass and any other parameter up to level 5 (50%).
- The free version does not offer 3D Surround Sound.
- You need to purchase its premium version to enjoy all features without restrictions.
Moo0 Audio Effector
Moo0 Audio Effector is also a free bass booster for Windows 10.
You can choose Bass Boost from the convert to drop down menu. The Bass Boost option allows you to boost bass to a maximum of level 10. Before processing the audio, you can also pick the destination of your output file. After completing the setup, you can simply drag and drop an audio file onto the interface. You will then get the bass boosted audio.
- It’s a simple computer program with a clear user interface.
- Besides bass, it can also raise other audio parameters like pitch, volume, and even vocals.
- You don’t need to make any payments.
- It only works for MP3 and WAV files.
POT Player is a Windows audio video player that is fully free. It can play a wide range of audio and video formats as a media player. It can perform as a bass booster for windows improving the audio quality of audio and video files.
The control panel is accessible from the main interface. Here you can find several menus like the audio, video, subtitle, and replay. The Audio menu has a 10 band frequency equalizer. You can use this to boost bass of your audio. Before adjusting the equalizer frequency, enable it by checking the equalizer checkbox.
To raise bass, shift the 60 Hz frequency slider upwards. You can also boost bass using the preset menu. You can choose between Complete Bass or Bass And Treble presets from the preset menu.
- You can design shortcuts as per your convenience. This can make the process easier and time-efficient.
- It does not put too much pressure on memory and CPU.
- You can customize logos, color schemes, etc.
- The set up is not meant for first timers. You need some experience to grasp the navigation in this interface.
SOME OTHERS BASS BOOSTER FOR WINDOWS 10
If you are looking for a light and basic bass boost software the following list might seem helpful. Unlike the softwares in the previous list, these are not too popular and fancy but do the job just well.
MusicBee Player is an open-source music player for Windows. It has a number of applications, one of which is an automated scan feature that searches the PC for music files.
It includes common bass boosting features including an equalizer and preset settings. Hence, you can also use MusicBee as a bass booster for PC.
Spider Player is another free bass booster for Windows 10. Majority of the settings and functions open up in various modules in this program. You can activate or disable any module as needed at any time.
To boost bass, you’ll need to use its equalizer module. To access the equalizer module, simply click the EQ button. There are 10 frequency bands here. Only the 31 HZ and 62 Hz bands can raise bass values. You can customize other audio parameters using the remaining frequency bands.
In the equalizer module, there is also a preset menu. You can choose a complete bass preset from the many options available to give your bass levels a little boost.
It supports several audio formats like MP3, AAC, WMA and many more. It also offers several other tools like File Converter, Audio Recorder, Hotkeys, Playlists, etc.
Clementine Music Player
Clementine Music Player is a free Windows music player with sound enhancement capabilities. Internet radio, discovering and downloading podcasts are only a few of Clementine’s useful features.
The Equalizer is accessible via the Tools menu. It comes with 10 frequency bands and a preset menu. You can choose Full Bass or Bass + Treble from the preset menu.
- The Full Bass feature significantly increases the bass levels and suppresses other instrument sounds.
- The Bass + Treble choice increases both the bass and treble levels for a more balanced tone.
Increase the value of the 31.25 Hz and 62.50 Hz frequency band to manually increase bass levels. You can manually vary the frequency settings and save them as presets.
All Player too is a free Windows 10 bass booster. You can play and raise the bass levels of both audio and video files in this media player. It comes with a file explorer that allows you to scan for and link media files to it.
This bass booster boosts bass levels by using the equalizer and some presets. The equalizer settings icon is in the bottom right corner of the window. A 10 band equalizer and different presets, are available in the equalizer settings.
This application, unlike other media or video players, has a full-featured equalizer. It has 15 frequency bands. However, only two frequencies, 32 Hz and 64 Hz can improve the bass levels. It has a full bass feature in its preset menu too that will help you get a decent amount of bass boost.
Any audio piece needs a clear and crisp tone. So, what you need is a dedicated bass boost software that can make real-time changes. It must add extra bass to your audio while also improving your overall experience.
As a result, we recommend that you use the bass boosters mentioned in this article. They can all make your music more upbeat and powerful.