TOP 20 APPS TO CUT MUSIC ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICES
Many of you might be looking for Android apps to cut music. You might want them for personal use, particularly if you want to remove several unwanted sections from your original music files. In certain cases, you may want to generate a unique ringtone for your phone by combining songs downloaded from different sources. In this post, we’ll go through the best music cutting apps for Android
Wavpad is one of the best free sound design software that has been around for a while now. It has both basic and advanced tools. You can easily use it as a MP3 cutter and joiner. You can then further process the audio in the same space. Hence, it is perfect as a Its installation and operation is easy.
- It offers you a buffet of effects like noise removal, reverb etc.
- You can change the speed and pitch of your audio clip.
- It offers audio scrubbing.
- It lets you process a bunch of audio clips together. This proves to be a huge time saver.
- It works on Mac, Windows and Android.
- It does not support multi-track editing.
- It is older than most other audio editing softwares in the market. Thus the interface is not as modern as the others.
This is a simple user-friendly app useful for both recording and editing. You can easily use this app to cut music.
- You can record both compressed and uncompressed audio in this app.
- It comes with a 10 band equalizer and many editing options. Noise reduction, reverb, normalization are some of the most popular ones.
- You can also mix files here.
- It has a very convenient zooming feature. This enables trimming with precision.
- It does not have cut, copy, paste options outside the menu. This can be a problem if you are working on long format recordings.
- Saving your file in MP3 format is a premium paid feature.
MixPad has largely simplified audio processing and mixing. It is a sophisticated app to cut music on your phone. The program’s user interface is simple and elegant.
- It enables multitrack editing.
- It supports almost all audio formats.
- It offers ASIO support. This enables editing with precision.
- It offers many other editing effects too.
- The highest sample rate here is 96 kHz. Most other softwares offer higher sample rates.
- You can only export audio files below 32 bits.
This is a comprehensive audio editor. You can use it as a music cutting app. It can also record sound directly from a microphone.
- You can process or join many audio files at once.
- It can extract audio from video files. This feature works on several video formats like AVI, MP4, FLV and others.
- It supports a several audio formats. AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV are only a few of them.
- The interface is not simple.
- It does not offer a batch processing feature.
AudioLab is the best Android app for cutting songs. It has all the necessary basic audio tools to build ringtones and notification tones. Also, you can organize your music library using the tag editor.
- The interface is simple, and the controls are straightforward.
- You get a vast choice of language selection.
- AudioLab is a free music editor.
- It features other tools such as audio converter, audio merging, and noise reduction.
- The preview is only 15 seconds long.
- The ads can be a little intrusive.
Auphonic is an audio post production web service. It can record both compressed and uncompressed audio. You can also use this app for cutting songs.
- It offers non-destructive heating.
- You can customize the volume gain of portions of audio clip.
- It has a waveform display. This enables zooming, scrolling and seeking. Hence, it helps to achieve precision.
- The interface is a bit complex.
- The app does not provide noise reduction services.
The average user who only wants to edit audio for ringtones and notifications, does not need fancy editing tools. This is the best music cutting app in that regard.
- The controls are straightforward.
- There are audio recording and editing options available.
- It is an all-in-one audio editor. It houses features such as video to audio conversion, audio cutter, equalizer, and more.
- You can use the app to search for music online and edit it as needed.
- Multitracking and batch processing are not available for free.
- Free version contains ads.
This is an Android music studio. It is one the best music cutting apps out there. It lets you add melodies from various instruments.
- It enables MIDI track recording and editing.
- It offers MIDI to MP3 conversion.
- It experiences too many glitches.
Edjing Mix has a lot of strong DJ resources. It gives you access to millions of tracks for amazing party remixes. The app has an easy-to-use interface. This allows you to access all necessary features quickly and easily.
- You can use this app to cut music.
- It has an in-built equalizer and BPM detector.
- It provides all the features of a pro turntable.
- The premium version is expensive.
- The free version is filled with ads.
- The trial period for the free version is only 3 days.
Timbre is an Android app that allows you to edit audio and video files.
- You can edit, cut and convert your media files with it.
- It lets you adjust audio bit rate, speed, etc.
- It lets you rips audio from a video.
- It is absolutely free and does not have any advertisements.
- Its audio joining tool is not flawless.
This is a joining and cutting music app.
- You can record vocals and edit them in the same platform.
- You can adjust the balance of your mix with the 8-channel mixer.
- It offers advanced features such as the harmony editor.
- The premium version is very expensive.
This is the easiest and safest free music cutting app for Android. It houses just the most basic audio editing features for the average consumer.
- You can use this app for MP3 cutting, and ringtone development.
- It has other tools like reverse audio, removing part of audio and much more.
- You need to subscribe to remove ads.
This is a music cutting app with a lot of cool features. It has the ability to capture, sequence, and edit full songs.
- It has high quality audio samples of several audio equipments.
- It enables import/export of MIDI tracks.
- It offers you many different effects.
- It is not up for free installation.
- The interface is for tech savvy people.
Groovepad is a simple music maker app to cut music. Its design suits both amateurs and professionals.
- The interface is straightforward.
- It lets you make beats and mix tracks.
- It has a library full of unique sounds.
- Sometimes the output audio is crackly.
- The ads are long, frequent and disturbing.
This is an impressive cutting music app for Android. This is one of the most advanced audio editing apps for Android. It allows users to capture and edit high-quality recordings.
- You can also use it for adjusting and removing noises from your music.
- It lets you record in 100+ formats.
- It has a built-in Dictaphone tool.
- You can customize bit rate up to 320 Kbps and sample rate up to 48 KHz.
- It does not offer free installation.
- It is very expensive.
It is a professional audio recording and mastering tool. You can easily use this app to cut music.
- It supports a wide variety of audio file formats. This makes it ideal for audio format conversion.
- It allows you to mix and edit multitrack audio.
- It can record in WAV and MP3 formats only.
- Many of the useful features demand subscription.
Here you will get all the tools you need for audio cutting, recording, and more.
- You can add audio effects such as echo, volume adjustments, etc.
- It lets you export files in many formats like MP3, AAC, WAV.
- It lets you extract audio from videos.
- The app has glitches on some devices.
This is a free app to cut music and make ringtones out of them.
- It offers waveform display with 6 zooming levels.
- It has an in-built recorder.
- The interface is not easy to grasp.
- It does not have any advanced editing tools.
This is one of the most basic apps to cut music.
- It is perfect if you are a looking for a simple app to only cut songs. It does not complicate things.
- Your work can be saved in MP3 orM4A only.
In 2020, this was chosen as the no.1 Android mobile music app in Computer Music. It is a premium app with many advanced editing features.
- It offers multitrack audio and MIDI recording.
- It houses many virtual instruments.
- You have to make a payment to enjoy all its features.
- A free trial version is available on Play Store. However, it does not have all the features of the paid version.
These are most popular and convenient Android apps to cut music. Depending on your purpose, you can choose any one of these and start right away.